RML Markup Language
RML is based loosely around XHTML 1.0 and HTML 4.01, however element names are (mostly) open-ended in RML and can be used in any way that is logical for your application. All documents follow strict XML1.0 specification and where possible all RmlUi elements follow their HTML equivalent.
RML maintains the core components of HTML4, including CSS. It provides a number of basic elements including input fields, radio buttons and check boxes as well as more complex enhancements such as templates and datagrids.
- Elements - The basic RML element.
- Documents - The HEAD and BODY of a document.
- Images - Referencing images.
- Style sheets - Adding style to RML documents.
- Forms - User-input forms.
- Controls - Tabsets and window handles.
- Data display - Progress bars.
- Templates - Making all your windows look consistent.
- Events - Mouse clicks, movement, key presses, text entry.